UTERSHYDRAULIC OIL FILTER, professional Metal Filterswith e
1.Henan Uters International CO.,LTD is a professional company inHYDRAULIC OIL FILTERx1dd0228n,Metal Filters. Since its inception,with innovative technology,advanced management,high-quality service,we won the majority of customer recognition.The companys core values are:either do not do,or do Stainless steel filter service really well
Analysis of the noise caused by the failure of the hydraulic parts
Analysis of the noise caused by the failure of the hydraulic parts The failure of hydraulic components leads to noise and suction. It is one of the main reasons for the high noise of hydraulic pumps. The distributor of hydraulic pumps is also one of the most important components that easily cause noise. Here we will introduce in detail.
1. plunger pump or motor noise
(1) the phenomenon of air suction is one of the main reasons for the high noise of the hydraulic pump. When the air is mixed into the air, it is easy to form cavitation phenomenon in its high pressure area and propagate in the form of pressure wave, resulting in oil oscillation, resulting in cavitation noise. The main reasons are as follows:
(1) the oil filter of the hydraulic pump, the plugging of the inlet pipe or the high viscosity of the oil can cause the high vacuum at the inlet of the pump to make the air infiltrate.
(2) the damage of the oil seal on the shaft end of the hydraulic pump, the pilot pump, or the bad seal of the inlet pipe, resulting in the air entry.The oil level of the oil tank is too low to make the hydraulic pump suck into the air directly.When there is high noise in the work of the hydraulic pump, the above parts should be checked first and the problem should be dealt with in time. (2) the internal components of the hydraulic pump excessive wear, such as piston pump cylinder and valve plate, the plunger and the plunger hole with pieces of the wear and tear, injury, make a serious leak in the hydraulic pump, when the hydraulic pump output pressure and flow pulsation will produce small flow oil, causing high noise. At this time, the deflection angle of the pilot system variable mechanism can be appropriately increased to improve the effect of internal leakage on the output flow of the pump. The servo valve spool and the flow control piston of the hydraulic pump will also cause the piston to fluctuate during the movement due to local wear and tear. It will cause the fluctuation of the output and pressure of the hydraulic pump, resulting in larger vibration and noise at the outlet of the pump. In this case, the brush plating and replacement can be done for the elements with serious wear and tension.
(3) the flow plate of the hydraulic pump is also one of the most important components of the noise. Because of the surface wear or sludge deposition at the opening of unloading groove, the unloading slot will be shortened and the unloading position will be changed, resulting in the phenomenon of trapped oil, which will cause higher noise. During the normal repair process, the disc repaired by flat grinding will also have the consequences of shortening the unloading slot. If it is not properly slender in time, it will also cause great noise. During the assembly process, the large unloading groove of the distributor plate must be installed in the high pressure chamber of the pump, and the direction of its sharp angle must be opposite to the rotation direction of the cylinder block, otherwise, it will also bring great noise to the system. 2. hydraulic cylinder noise
(1) the air in the oil liquid or the air in the hydraulic cylinder is not completely exhausted, and the cavitation phenomenon is produced under the action of high pressure, which causes large noise. At this time, the air must be exhausted in time. (2) the oil seal of the cylinder head is too tight or the piston rod is bent. In the process of movement, the noise will be caused by the strength of the cylinder. At this time, the oil seal or the straightening piston rod must be replaced in time.
3. pipe noise
Too much pipe dead bending or fixed clip loosening can also produce vibration and noise. Therefore, arrangements should be in the pipeline to avoid dead corner Nagarze to loose to be timely tightening.
Noise of 4. overflow valve
The overflow valve is prone to generate high frequency noise, mainly due to the unsteady performance of the pilot valve, which is the noise generated by the air vibration caused by the high frequency oscillation of the pilot valves front chamber. The main reas
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Zhengzhou City
Last Update : Jan 08, 2018
Number of Views: 19
|Item Owner : Ms CUI|
Contact Phone: 15239198219
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|