Translation Coordinator Needed at Osaka, Japan
Position Open: Translation Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent Placement
Job Location: Osaka/Japan
Target Nationality: Mexico
Managing translation and DTP projects related to Mexico on time and at high quality.
We are looking for someone who can do proof reading of English ⇔ Mexican Spanish documents: to do so, the candidates must be native users of Mexican Spanish.
Also, the position requires negotiation with oversea venders.
Communication and negotiation skills as well as English skill will be necessary.
1) Composing quotes
2) Management of translation and DTP projects (Process planning, proof reading, delivery and so on)
3) Vender management, assigning translators, involving negotiation with oversea companies,
4) (Occasionally) Assisting recruitment job
1) Native user of Mexican Spanish
2) Japanese - business level (above N2)
3) English - business level
4) Graduated from Local 4 years colleges in Mexico.
5) 3 years’ experience in real world
1) Management experience
2) Negotiation experience
Annually 3,500,000 yen - 5,000,000 yen (including bonus)
9:00 - 18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
• Annual opportunity for pay raise, bonus twice a year.
• Japanese social health insurance, full coverage of transportation costs.
• Overtime pay
• Maternity and child care leave
• Personal development assistance program (Company provides financial support for study and for receiving skill certifications)
• Certification rewards (20,000 to 500,000 yen)
• Participation in seminars and training
• Company Trip (Paid for by the company)
• Holidays & Leave 2 days off a week (Saturdays and Sundays)
• *Saturday may be a working day in weeks where there are holidays. Summer holidays (3 days). Beginning and end of year holidays (5 days).
• Paid leave for marriage and bereavement (10~20 days)
• 115 days off a year
How to Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Osaka/Japan
Last Update : Jan 10, 2018
Number of Views: 10
|Item Owner : b-cause., Inc.|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|