Shriram Housing - Housing Loan Interest Rate
WELCOME TO SHRIRAM HOUSING FINANCE
We provide you financial assistance to buy your dream house. We at Shriram try to offer loans that suit credit requirement of all borrower segment. Shriram Housing Finance Ltd. (SHFL) is a Housing Finance Company registered with the National Housing Bank (NHB). We are promoted by Shriram City Union Finance Ltd. (a flagship company of the 3 decades old, Chennai headquartered Shriram Group). Our lending operations commenced in December 2011 after receiving the Certificate of Registration from NHB in August 2011.
Following our corporate philosophy of "Finding Ways to Funding Homes", our effort has been to provide financial assistance to prospective homeowners who remain underserved today. The Company offers several innovative mortgage products that have financed lakhs of proud home buyers. Shriram also offers Loan Against Property for business expansion or personal use and; Product Finance for developers. Currently, we have pan India presence with 85 branches to fulfil your housing credit demand.
We are strongly capitalised and supported by Shriram City Union Finance Limited, who hold 77.25% of the equity in our Company, Valiant Mauritius Partners FDI Limited is the other shareholder, holding the balance of 22.75%.
ABOUT THE GROUP
The Shriram Group had its humble beginnings in the Chit Fund business over four decades ago. Mr. R. Thyagarajan and his two associates ventured into these and other financial services businesses. Over time, manufacturing and services were added to the Group. Shriram Group is however best identified by its flagship NBFCs – Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd. and Shriram City Union Finance Limited. The Group today manages assets of over ` 1 lac crore. Among financial services, the Group's businesses include Commercial Vehicle Financing, Consumer & Enterprise Finance, Retail Stock Broking, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Chit Funds and Distribution of Investment & Insurance Products. The Group has also made successful forays in non-financial products and services. It has investments in Manufacturing, Value Added Services, Project Development, Engineering Services, Pharmaceuticals, Machined & Auto Components, Press Dies & Sheet Metal Stamping, Packaging, Information Technology, Property Development etc.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Mumbai
Last Update : Jan 18, 2018
Number of Views: 62
|Item Owner : Shriram Housing|
Contact Phone: 1800-102-4345
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|