English Teaching Position for Public Middle School, Up to 15k RMB/Month, Only 16 Working Hours/
To Apply visit this link: http://link.cips.io/dd65f9
Location: Liuyang city, Hunan province
Type: Public middle school
Working hours: 16hours/week, Mon-Fri, 45mins/class
Students from 14-16
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not requi red
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organizati on skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusias tic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 15,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free l odge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public sc hool) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-e nd 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Educ ation Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmos phere th at makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, da ily reco rds and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Act ively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Te acher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate ea rly chil dhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applicat ions, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 15000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: middle school
Work Location: Liuyang
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Hawaii|
Target City : Liuyang
Last Update : Jun 08, 2018
Number of Views: 62
|Item Owner : teachingchina|
Contact Phone: +86(0)20-37303381
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|