400RMB/day Day Camp teacher needed in Beijing
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/df6560
During the Camp
1. Counselor should carry out the ir own duties according to the division of work.
2. Lead team-building activity within the group
3. Lead team-building activity within the group
4. Activity Leader: Lead activities, expl ain rule of the activity and be funny, try to break the ice.
Activity Assistants: Assist your partner to show camper how to play the game. Make sure that every child is fu lly engaged in t he activity. Encourage campers to try and innovate. Most important of all, make s ure all campers are safe.
5. Counselors should lea d campers to come up with a cool group name and slogan, d raw a poster and lay down gene ral rule s for the group.
Assist Workshop Teacher s
IDEAS Winter Day Camp workshops include Golf, Floral Design,STEAM, Natural adventure, Picture book reading, Mini Band. Each lasts for 1 hour. Campers will have an in-depth exp erience of thesesix differe nt workshops under the guidance of professional workshop teachers
1. Help workshop teacher maintain the order of the class, help campers learn and complete the work. Be actively engaged in the class as an assistant. Don’t have small talks or have a rest during w orkshop.
2. Pay close attention to campers dur ing the workshop and give your advisable suggestion s to IDE AS staff at the end of the day if you have any.
3. Maintain order during breaks and remind campers to drink water and go to the ba throom. Remind workshop teachers to finish the class on time.
Camper choice mainly covers four theme, Art and Aesthetics, Scient ific Thinking, Natural Environment and Personal Hea lth, each type contains a variety of activities.
Part of the activities need to be organized and led by counselors. Counselor could make adjustment in accordance with the Activ ity Description Template" if needed. Implementation is allowed only when the adju stment is considered reasonable a nd practical.
Activity Leader: Doub le check the course content and designed activity 3 days before the camp. Prepare al l activity material needed beforehand and arrive at the venue 10 minutes earlier.
Activity Leader: Lead the activity and remind campers to drink water and go to the ba throom if needed. Maintain order during breaks.
Group Counselors: Assist a ctivity leader to show campers how to play the game. Make sure that every child is fu lly engaged in t he activity. Maintain or der and encourage campers to t ry and innovate. Pay close attention to campers dur ing the activity and give advisa ble suggestion s to IDE AS staff at the end of the day if you have any.
1 Take Meals: Counselor s have to cooperate with each other to guide campers to the cant een. When taking meals, counse lors should always keep an eye on campers by standi ng at the end of line and the oth er in front of the line.
2 Dietary Restrictions: Counselor should know cam per’s dietary restrictions befo re the camp and double check with campers when the camp begins. For example, someone is alle rgic to some specific food, someone couldn’t eat spicy or cold food, etc. C ounselors should give campers notes with their diet ary restrictions written on it b efore the meal, and contin uously remind campers as well as the kitchen staff to avoid taking the wrong food. Counselor should always keep an eye on campers when they take meals.
Community activity is designed to involved every camper. The goal is to encourage campers to step out of the small group, and try to have a better understanding of the camp community through inter-age activities. Community activity is organized and led by activity leader and counselors should make their own group be better engaged.
Group Counselor: Assist activity leader to show campers how to play the game. Make sure that every child is fu lly engaged in t he activity. Maintain or der and encourage campers to t ry and innovate. Pay close attention to campers dur ing the activity and give advisa ble suggestion s to IDE AS staff at the end of the day if you have any.
1. Based on close observation of camper’s behaviors, counselor could employ skills learned during the training session to encourage campers to react on themselves at the end of the day.
2. Employ reactive tools to encourage campers react on things happened during the day and write a short diary on their handbook.
Camper’s Handbook and Feedback
Every camper has a camp handbook and counselors should give their written feedback on the handbook before the camp comes to an end.
Pelase contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 2000 CNY to 12500 CNY Monthly
Work visa provided: No
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Hawaii|
Target City : Beijing
Last Update : Jun 09, 2018
Number of Views: 41
|Item Owner : Findworkabroad|
Contact Phone: +86(0)20-37303381
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|