Annavaram Vratham Online Booking Accommodation and Annavaram Temple Timings
Annavaram Temple Darshan Timings:
1. Annavaram Annadana
Annavaram Annadana Timings, Free Food, Counter details
Timings: 11:0o am – 2:00 pm. Daily.
Dinner is not served at the temple.
Location: Near South Gopuram Entrance.
The Queue line will be long at the Dining hall entrance. As devotees are allowed in batches.
The crowd will be high during weekdays and festival days. As devotees believe that one must have Anna Prasada after
Free and Quality food will be served daily to the devotees. The devotees can make any form of donation towards Annadana.
Annadana donation receipt will be issued on making the donation amount at the counter.
2. Annavaram Marriage Procedure
Annavaram Marriage Procedure, Online Booking, Cost, Halls
Hall Cost Varies from Rs.3000 – Rs.5000 based on the Count.
Rs.3000 hall is ideally good for 50 – 60 members.
Rs.5000 marriage hall is good for 70 – 100 members.
Devotees usually perform the marriage at Room itself by decorating Mantap which cost around Rs.9000.
Annavaram Marriage Procedure and Booking
1. Simple Marriage includes
2 Tube lights
2 seating stands
2. Room cost varies from Rs.300 – Rs.1500.
3. Pre-booking required for Marriage Hall and Rooms.
4. Marriage cost Varies during peak and off peak hours.
5. On special days the above-said rates might go high due to unavailability.
6. Marriage cost differs with Marriage Hall Cost, Decoration, Food menu, No.of guests for the marriage, Pooja samagri and Marriage dates.
7. Advance booking required for Marriage Hall as Annavaram will be heavily crowded on auspicious dates
8. Private Marriage halls also available below the hill.
9. Devotees usually participate in Satyanarayana Vratham post marriage. During Marriage dates, Vratham will be available from 3 am onward.
10. Marriage Hall booking requires Aadhaar Card and 10th Class certificates for Address and Age proofs from bride and bridegroom.
3. Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam
The devotees can purchase tickets over the counter for the same day Kalyanam or booking can be made thru online.
Ticket Counter Open at 5:30 am
Ticket Cost Rs.1000 for couple or Single.
Devotees should report at Mantap beside the temple.
Kalyanam will be performed to the Utsava deities in the Mantap.
Nithya Kalyanam will be performed for 2 hours which starts at 9:30 am and ends at 11:30 am.
Kalyanam will be performed once in a day.
Devotees can participate in this Seva as a single or as a couple.
At the end, Couples used to exchange Camphor garland. Prasadam will be offered the devotees in the same Mantap.
500 gm of Bhogam Prasadam, 150 gm of Bangi Prasadam, one Kanduva, one Blouse piece, One Camphor garland.
Children is allowed with their parents. Children can sit next to their parents while participating in this Seva.
Nithya Kalyanam Dress Code
Men should wear Normal Shirt and Pant/ Dhoti or Pancha with Shirt / Pyjama, Kurta
Women Should wear Punjabi Dress with Dupatta/ Saree/ Half Saree.
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Timings: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Booking procedure
Tickets can be booked online at AP Government MeeSeva weblink which is shared below. Ticket booking can be made 60 days in advance by upload one scanned passport size photo and ID proof details.
Online MeeSeva Booking Link: Booking Link
Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam Benefits
Newly married couples will be blessed with good wealth and children.
Already married couples used to perform this Seva for family well-being.
Those who are looking for good matches used to perform this Seva as a single.
Belief is that those who performs this Seva will be blessed with Good wealth.
For good career growth.
For Good studies and Onsite Opportunities.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Tirupati
Last Update : Jun 26, 2018
Number of Views: 83
|Item Owner : Tripnetra|
Contact Phone: 8500898000
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|