ESL Jobs Available in Shanghai City, China for Native or Non-native English Teachers
Want to experience a totally different life by teaching overseas?
Now this is your chance!
Shanghai is an International city with splendid city view and skyline which is famous all over the world.
You can both experience modern and traditional Chinese culture right in here!
It’s all set for you, what are you waiting for?
● School Type : Cram school
● Contract term: One year, renewable
● Curriculum & Materials : Provided by the school
● Students age : 3 ~14 years old
● Class Size: 10 ~20 kids
Salary & Benefits
● Starting salary: 15,000 ~ 18,000 RMB monthly
● Arrival assistance including airport pickup
● Arrival Allowance:
5,000 RMB – flight allowance +
2,000 RMB – visa allowance
● 5,000 RMB – contract completion bonus
● 1 month free accommodation
Exception: a one-time 200RMB utilities fee (regardless of duration of stay)
● Chinese health insurance
● Working time :
Monday and Tuesday : OFF
Wednesday to Friday : 3 ~ 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday : 8:30 am ~ 5:30 pm (includes 1 hour break)
● Teaching Hours : 20~25 hours /week
● Native English speakers with teaching certificate/ Non-Native English speakers with 2 years related working experience or teaching certificate
● Education : Bachelor’s degree
● with TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a letter of interest with copies of your CV with photo and requirements attached.
Send application to :
MAE SAN at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jul 07, 2018
Number of Views: 47
|Item Owner : Mae San|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|