Computer System Validation
FDA requires that all software in computer systems used in GxP activities must be validated. Validation of computer system software is completely different than validation of device software (embedded software). Validation is more than testing. It is testing plus design control and configuration management.
How to plan and conduct a risk based validation will be explained. Overall risk for computer system is a combination of software complexity and product risk as determined by probability, severity and detectability rankings. Also involved in the risk evaluation is the requirement for purchased software supplier qualification. You’ll learn how to integrate risk based supplier evaluation into the validation process.
Validation Master plan and System Validation Plans will be explained
Testing, based on risk, includes requirements validation and IQ, OQ and PQ. A procedure for each level of complexity and risk will be described.
Validation of computer system software is completely different than validation of device software (embedded software). Attempting to conduct a CSV following device software validation concepts could result in a 483 or rejection of a product approval submission.
You will learn in detail:
• Validation life cycle models and Validation Plan contents
• How to determine the complexity category of your system based on GAMP 5 principles
• How to evaluate risk level using GAMP 5 modifications to the ISO 14971 procedure
• What level of testing is necessary based on software complexity and risk
• Integrating software supplier evaluation into the validation process
• What requirements documentation is necessary
• How to plan and conduct IQ, OQ and PQ
Areas Covered in the Session :
• Validation strategy
• Requirements documentation
• Complexity and risk analysis
• Creating a detailed test plan based on risk
• Supplier qualification
• IQ, OQ and PQ
Who Will Benefit:
• Computer system developers
• Systems development engineers
• QA/ QC
• Lab Managers and Analysts
• Production Managers
• Engineering managers
About Speaker:Edwin Waldbusser retired from industry after 20 years in management of development of medical device products and development of company Quality Systems. Products included IVD devices, kidney dialysis systems and inhalation devices. QS experience includes design control, risk analysis, CAPA, software validation, supplier qualification/ control and manufacturing/ non-conforming product programs.
Speaker Name: Edwin Waldbusser
Price : $ 229
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Duration : 60 Minutes
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Sep 08, 2018
Number of Views: 20
|Item Owner : Compliancetrainingpanel|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|