Be apart of MediaKids, Thailand with amazing offers
Media Kids Academy is a Thai organization that aims to improve the English language skills of Thai children by implementing an ‘English taught by Native Speakers’ program for public schools across the country.
Since 2001, our school has been placing ESL teachers in schools across Central, Northern, and North-Eastern Thailand. If you are looking for travel, adventure, teaching opportunities, and an authentic Thai experience - We can help!
- Student age: Kindergarten - high school students (Depends on location)
- Class size: 8-10 students/class
- Working hours: from 8 a.m to 4 p.m on weekdays
- 35 working hours/week including teaching and office hours
- 2 days off on weekends
- Teaching assistant available
- All Thai national holidays off and paid fully
Salary and Benefits:
- Negotiable Salary: At least 30,000 THB
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 THB per month
- Free Work Permit
- 2,000 THB Non-B Work Visa reimbursement
- All paperwork processing prepared for you
- Dedicated team of Thai and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
- Accident insurance
- Semester-to-semester contract commitment
- Full curriculum prepared and provided
- 3-day Orientation Course in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa, etc.)
We are looking for:
- English teachers holding passports from native English speaking countries
- Hold at least a BA degree in any field
- Teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA … ) is a plus point
- Willing to relocate to Thailand
JOIN US NOW!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your documents now to: Hr.IvyWatson@gmail.com. I would love to learn more about you and your teaching plan.
• Your CV
• Your photo
• A copy of your degree
• A copy of your Passport.
• Introduction Video (Optional)
- We would welcome any questions related to this position.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Dec 13, 2019
Number of Views: 20
|Item Owner : Ivy Watson|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|