Speech Recording in Detroit and Pleasanton
Appen is currently looking for participants to take part in a voice recording project in our Farmington Hills, MI and Pleasanton, CA Office. The purpose of this project is to help develop speech recognition technology.
• Participants will be recorded while reading a number of scripted.
• Recording session will last approximately one hour.
• $50 USD in the form of a Visa virtual account.
• No prior experience necessary
To be eligible, you must fit one of the following demographics/regional groups:
• Southern - African American (e.g., Charlotte, Atlanta, Birmingham, Tallahassee, Jackson, etc.)
• Southern - Caucasian (e.g., Charlotte, Atlanta, Birmingham, Tallahassee, Jackson, etc.)
• Southern Coastal (e.g., Savannah, Charleston, etc.)
• New England (e.g., Boston, Providence, Hartford, Down East Maine, Manchester, etc.)
• New York City (NYC, western Long Island, northern New Jersey)
• Hispanic (natively bilingual Spanish and English)
• Must be able to read US English fluently
• No speech impediments
Detailed project information and instructions will be provided shortly after you have enrolled.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To complete your application kindly register through the link below:
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Oct 08, 2018
Number of Views: 16
|Item Owner : Appen|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|