Chipping away at constraints – Practical tips to improve your manufacturing operations
Some of us feel that we have to hire a guru in order to apply the Theory of Constraints.Here are some practical things all of us can do to "chip away" at a constraint - and yield major improvements to your operation.
Many times your manufacturing operation seems very busy yet the throughput of the entire line is poor. We often confuse busy and efficient with productive. This webinar is based upon real-life examples and how simple techniques were used to improve overall productivity without the need to spend weeks performing complex modeling and analysis.
Areas Covered in the Session :
• Identifying a constraint in a process by its symptoms.
• How to "chip away" at the constraint. Some steps at the constraint can be done by upstream or downstream operations.
• How to increase the overall throughput of your production line.
• Why measuring operator efficiency at the bottleneck actually adds to the problem.
Who Will Benefit:
• Managers, Supervisors, Directors, and Vice-Presidents in the areas of:
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Design Assurance
• Quality Assurance
• Document Control
Speaker Name: Joes Mora
Priice : $ 239
Thursday Nov 15 , 2018
Duration : 90 Minutes
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Maryland|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Nov 07, 2018
Number of Views: 24
|Item Owner : compliancetrainingpanel|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|