Global Travel and Tourism Market Research Report Forecast to 2026
The report on the Global Travel And Tourism Market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global travel and tourism market to grow with a CAGR of 1.9% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on travel and tourism market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on travel and tourism market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global travel and tourism market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Request a free sample copy Travel and Tourism Market Report @
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global travel and tourism market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rise in population, increase in disposable income and increase awareness among consumers about travel destinations
• Low cost air travels, rise leisure travelling and rise in number of international travel destinations
• Outbreak Of COVID19 in various countries affect the travel and tourism industry
• Key players are offering various customization and additional benefits to repeat travelers
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with our Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Our Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/travel-and-tourism-market-global-industry-analysis-trends-market-size-and-forecasts-up-to-2026/2097672
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Navi Mumbai
Last Update : Nov 30, 2020 4:43 AM
Number of Views: 5
|Item Owner : Sonika Shukla|
Contact Phone: 0222781077273
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|