Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Presently 33 million Americans qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, but less than 1% of them will get any of its advantages? Don’t follow the 99% of people who are suitable for PSLF yet unable to take benefit of this program.
Who Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
You have to be employed full-time with an organization to qualify for PSLF which is viewed as “qualifying employment”. Note that also, the kind or nature of your employment with the organization does not matter.
A private non-profit employer which isn’t a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRC can be a qualifying public service organization if it gives particular specified public services. These services involve:
• Military service
• Emergency management
• Public service concerning individuals with disabilities and the elderly.
• Public health services, public library services or public education
• Public safety, or law enforcement services
• School library and other school-based services
• Early childhood education
• Public interest law services
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Feb 25, 2019
Number of Views: 19
|Item Owner : Paul Cassidy|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|