The heated adsorption dryer needs regular maintenance and maintenance
SCALA XE series heated adsorption dryer remove moisture and impurities from compressed air to get pressure dew point from -40 deg c to -70 deg c. It includes an external electrical heater to heat dry purge air for desiccant regeneration. Heating allows the dryers to consume less dried compressed air volume for this purpose – significantly less purge air is required compared with heatless dryers. The flow capacity is available from 3.8 to 140 m3/min.
The heated adsorption dryer needs regular maintenance and maintenance:
1. Check the moisture indicator every half a month: blue means dry, red means wet, and the filter element needs to be replaced when it reaches the red area.
2. Check the pressure difference between the front and rear filters every half a month: the pressure difference between the front and rear is ≤0.5kg/c㎡. If the pressure difference is exceeded, replace the filter element.
3. Monthly inspection and control of the air filter element: no blockage, if the blockage is blocked, replace the filter element
4. Check the front and rear filter elements every three months: check for clogging and clean up the dirt.
5. Purge the safety valve with compressed air every three months: close the inlet/outlet valve, completely depressurize the dryer, and then purge the safety valve.
6. Check the desiccant every year: close the inlet/outlet valves, completely depressurize the dryer, open the desiccant filling port, and check whether the desiccant is contaminated or crushed by oil.
7. Check the outlet check valve annually: close the inlet/outlet valve and completely depressurize the dryer.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Sep 17, 2020
Number of Views: 15
|Item Owner : Mr Sean Wu|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|