Bid Goodbye to the Existing Lights and Install Eco-Smart 150w LED Canopy Lights
Today the LED canopy lights are used widely due to their availability with occupancy sensing and dimming options which make them more users friendly. These lights have the potential to reduce the energy consumption by up to 75% making them more superior than the normal lights. You can use a 150w LED canopy light and can use them for at least 50,000 hours without worrying about paying the higher maintenance cost.
Specifications of a 150w LED canopy light are as follows:
· The lumen output of these 150w LED canopy lights is 20,000, with these lights at your place; you can replace any 400W metal-halide or sodium-potassium light bulb and can save almost 250 watts of energy.
· The color temperature is 5700 that is perfect to provide an intense level of brightness to reduce the dark spots to a much greater extent.
· Comes with a beam angle of 112 degree.
· The heat sink includes will reduce the heat generated while the normal operation of the light bulb.
· Once install, use these 150W LED canopy lights for a period of at least 50,000 hours that too even the lights are kept ON for 24 hours a day.
· These lights are UL and DLC certified lights.
Apart from the above mentioned benefits, LED canopy lights have many other advantages which will make your decision of investing in canopy lighting wiser.
For any query or info call us at 888-972-6211
Or you can mail us at email@example.com
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: North Carolina|
Target City : Wendell
Last Update : Jun 04, 2019
Number of Views: 22
|Item Owner : LEDMyPlace|
Contact Phone: 8889726211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|