How to Search Mails in Gmail
If the users want to know about how to search for mails in G mail then they can just follow the below mentioned steps and can undertake their work at any time and from any where.
1. First of all the users need to sign in to their Gmail account with the email and password.
2. Go to the search field that is at the top of the page and mention the search items in it.
3. After the users have mentioned their search items in the search field, select the magnifying glass icon and get the mail instantly.
4. There are various search options that the users can utilize to get the desired mail that they are looking for.
5. For this the users just have to select the drop down arrow icon in the search field and get various search options.
6. Get the sender’s name and email address by selecting on the from field.
7. If the users want to get the mail by the email’s content then select on the has the words option.
8. If the users want to get the mail by the subject then select on the subject option.
9. Users can also look for phrase in their mails by mentioning the quotation marks.
10. Users can also look for mail that doesn’t has specific words by selecting on doesn’t have field.
11. If the users want to find emails that includes an attachment then select on has attachment option.
12. Users can also look for the specific mail by its date by selecting on the date within option.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Texas|
Target City : Dallas
Last Update : Jul 12, 2019
Number of Views: 71
|Item Owner : Ella Anderson|
Contact Phone: +1-866-535-7333
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|