Make Cities More Safer By Installing (Outdoor LED Pole Lights)
If we pick the right outdoor lights that can be installed easily and in a hassle freeway, then we can provide maximum lighting to the residents of the country without any kind of disturbance. Among various outdoor lights, you can use LED pole lights especially when you have different kinds of poles at the roads and you don’t want to make the change in the entire pole fixture.
Among many pole LED lights, you can install Outdoor LED Pole Lights that come with universal mounting and you don’t have to re-drill or cut the pole top as well.
Other advantages of using these LED pole lights are as follows.
1. These universal mounting 300w LED pole lights to come with an easy self-installing option which is suitable for all kinds of poles including round and square as well.
2. You can use these lights instantly without any noise or flickering and also these lights don’t produce any kind of vibration as well during the time of starting.
3. Use them for at least 50,000 hours, also the photocell option in these lights give you the freedom to turn the lights on and off manually.
4. Its Heat-sink that is in-built in these lights provides amazing heat dissipation and an attractive package even if you use these lights for more number of years as well.
5. Comes with the lumen output of 39514 lumens, these 300w LED pole lights have a color temperature of 5700K that provides soothing lighting effect, if you replace this pole LED light with 900w of lights, you can make savings of more than 80%.
6. Use these DLC lights that come with 5 years of manufacturer warranty as well.
Using eco-friendly 300w LED pole lights are always beneficial for the environment as it does not pose a risk on the lives of human beings and also on don’t pollute the environment.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Dallas
Last Update : Jul 12, 2019
Number of Views: 110
|Item Owner : ledmyplace usa|
Contact Phone: 8889726211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|