Chamomile Flower For Pet Birds
Chamomile Flower For Parrots - Morning Bird Chamomile Flower
Chamomile Flower is used to promote relaxation in birds. It is also used as a sleep aid, digestive stimulant and appetite stimulant.
Chamomile Flower contains the amino acid tryptophan, which is known to reduce stress and anxiety in birds. Alcohol-Free.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Administer twice daily by One of the following methods:
• 8 drops in 8 fl.oz (237ml) of drinking water.
• 8 drops on 8 oz (227g) of soft food.
• 1 drop by mouth for small birds (Finch, Budgie, Cockatiel, Conure)
• 2 drops by mouth for medium-sized birds (Grey, Amazon)
• 3 drops by mouth for large birds (Macaw, Cockatoo)
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Michigan|
Target City : Kimball
Last Update : Jul 17, 2019
Number of Views: 26
|Item Owner : AllParrotProducts|
Contact Phone: 810-531-6207
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|