[Tokyo] Translator (JP-ENG)
[Job type] Temporary staff
[Position] JP-ENG Translator
[Department] Overseas Business Bureau
[Work Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station] JR Iidabashi Station.
[Work Content] On-site English translation of Japanese articles
• Field - Entertainment, novels, manga, animation, etc.
• Quantity - 10 to 20 daily articles, Japanese articles (500-1500 letters)
• Flow - Request → translation → check by the supervisor→ correction → check → completion
• Delivery time - 24 hours. (When articles that need translation every day come up, need to respond with a sense of speed)
• Japanese – Business Level (JLPT N1)
• English – Native Level
• Translation & Interpretation experience in any field
(There will be a trail test before the interview.)
• Strong interest in documents in the field of entertainment.
• Hourly salary 2,100 yen (including transportation expenses).
[Overtime] if actually working hours exceed 8 hours, hourly salary 2,625 yen.
[Working hours] 09:30-17:30 (1 hour lunch break)
[Holidays] Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays.
[Transportation expenses] included in salary
[Expected dispatch period] Half year and about 1 year
[Contract renewal period] Every three months.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the Hi-WORK registration to continue the process:
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 09, 2020
Number of Views: 49
|Item Owner : b-causeph|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|