- Interested to work in Tokyo/Aichi-ken, Japan.
- Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israeli.
Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Workplace: Aichi-ken, Japan
Specific work content:
We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
After joining the company, the Company will provide the required training.
Job Description / Responsibility:
• To implement the core HR practices under company policy, to ensure professional HR services and update it as per requirement.
• Regular administrative work that includes daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate Affairs.
• To visit different units regularly to handle and ensure the company's administration issues.
• Any other tasks assigned by management
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
(Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays,
New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
Bachelor degree. New graduates are highly encouraged to apply, for those who are not experienced.
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to following company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem-solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the Hi-WORK registration to continue the process:
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 09, 2020
Number of Views: 59
|Item Owner : b-causeph|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|