The drying tube should be replaced regularly
1. The drying tube should be replaced regularly. When 50% of the discolored silica gel in the drying tube changes color, the internal packing should be replaced. Replacement method: turn off the power and vent the system gas (the pressure drops to zero). Unscrew the purification tube in the direction indicated by the arrow, unscrew the end cap of the purification tube, and replace the silica gel desiccant.
2. The liquid nitrogen generator material processing method, the color-changing silica gel is baked in a 120 ℃ oven for 12 hours. The molecular sieve is burned in a muffle furnace at 250°C-300°C for 24 hours.
3. When replacing the desiccant, you should pay attention to putting all the absorbent cotton into the tube to ensure that it has no effect on the sealing end face, so as to ensure that the end cap can be sealed after being tightened.
4. Tighten it in the direction indicated by the arrow during installation, use soap to check for leaks after starting up, and ensure the seal.
5. It is not allowed to wrap various sealing tapes on the thread surface of the drying pipe without authorization, otherwise the drying pipe will be cracked and cannot be sealed.
6. If electrolyte is consumed during work, distilled water should be refilled regularly according to usage conditions to ensure that the liquid level is between the upper and lower limits.
7. Work does not consume KOH, but it is recommended to replace the electrolyte every six months. When replacing the electrolyte, first take out the waste lye from the liquid nitrogen generator of the instrument, add distilled water, start the instrument, and let the system clean the electrolysis system for about 5-10 minutes. Pump out the distilled water and add the prepared new electrolyte lye.
8. The displayed value of the flow is changed according to the current loaded on the electrolytic cell. There may be slight changes in vibration. The displayed value changes within ±10 within the normal range, but the flow supply can still output stably.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 11, 2021 12:27 AM
Number of Views: 99
|Item Owner : Mr Sean Wu|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|