Recovery from Stress and Anxiety by Gare Science
Different Types Of Goals That Take You To Success
Leaders set goals. But they often set only one type of goal, and in so doing they set themselves up for failure. Here is the complete tool kit.
1) Achievement goals – These describe results that you will have when you finish the goal. Examples include: retire with a million dollars at age 65, earn a promotion by June, increase sales by 5%. Most major goals are achievement goals.
2) Action goals – These describe specific actions that you will take to accomplish achievement goals. Examples include: meet with an investment counselor, attend a workshop to learn new job skills, contact all of the prospects in the database.
3) Layered goals – These specify the same goal with different levels of priority and difficulty. Example: Top Priority: Read one book each moth, Medium Priority: Read two books each month. Low Priority: Read three books each month. Use layered goals to stretch your performance beyond minimum achievements.
4) Rate goals – These specify actions repeatedly done over time. Examples include: Read two books per month, exercise three times per week, or write in a journal every day. Many personal growth activities can be performed as rate goals.
5) Limit goals – These set boundaries. Examples include: Spend less than $5,000 on new equipment, go to bed before 10 PM each night, take less than 45 minutes for lunch while at work. These help manage priorities.
6) Exclusion goals – These state things that you will not do. Examples include: Do not watch TV after 8 P.M., do not use a cell phone when with other people, do not eat junk foods. These help you decide in advance which activities you will avoid.
7) Incredible goals – These goals are highly optimistic, far fetched, or uncommonly aggressive. Examples include: Become CEO of a major corporation, write a best selling novel, or win a Nobel prize. These describe visions of ultimate success. If you set such goals, always supplement them with other more immediate and achievable goals that help you make progress toward these dreams.
You can live the life of your dream! If you are stressed and feeling anxiety or sad, why not get or download a free copy of Recovery from Stress and Anxiety by Gare Science? You can get a free copy now! Get the tools you need to stay strong for your family and be happy.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Pennsylvania|
Target City : Pennsylvania
Last Update : May 29, 2021 6:00 PM
Number of Views: 12
|Item Owner : Femu Oghenegare|
Contact Phone: 09135591358
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|