Macbook battery not charging
If our MacBook Pro won’t charge, or the charger for our MacBook Air isn’t working, getting things working can be a race against time as the battery drains. These problem occurs due to Broken connections, Incorrect settings, Hardware problems, Battery critical condition, Overheating.
“Macbook not charging”
1: Reboot your MacBook
If our macbook application get frozen. So the hardware that controls the charging of your notebook. That’s when our macbook won’t charge, try to restart it. A simple reboot can reset the hardware and fix the problem. Click on the Apple logo in the top left corner of your screen.
• Click Restart.
• The reboot and then try charging our Mac again.
• This next tip may sound a little strange, but it works for remedying many issues like MacBook not charging. Essentially you’ll disconnect everything, including from the wall outlet, wait a bit, and then try again.
• Disconnect the MagSafe adapter from the Mac and from the power outlet. Let it sit unplugged from anything for about 5 minutes. Then, reconnect the charging plug to the wall outlet, then reconnect MagSafe to the MacBook Pro
2. Reset the SMC on a removable-battery Mac
The System Management Controller (SMC) is a powerful chip located on the Mac logic board responsible for battery management and the status indicator lights.
Reset the SMC on a laptop like that:
• Shut down our Mac
• Remove the battery
• Hold the power button for five seconds
• Reconnect the battery and turn your Mac back on
Reset the SMC on a newer Mac
• Shut down your MacBook
• Connect the Apple laptop charger
• Press Control + Shift + Option and the power button together for four seconds
• Start up your laptop once again with the power button
3. Restart our MacBook.
A simple reboot of our laptop may allow the hardware to rest and get our Mac charger working again. Turn our device off and back on by clicking the Apple logo on the corner of the screen and then Restart.
4. Cool our laptop.
If our computer is overheating, it could affect the battery life of our device. Once the thermal sensors in our laptop detect a sudden rise in temperature, they will block access to the power supply. Is your computer hot when you touch it? Turn it off for a while or use an external fan to help cool it down.
If you have any queries in “macbook pro not charging”. So please contact our customer support number. Our technician will guide you 24*7 for the service.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Jun 01, 2021 3:14 PM
Number of Views: 40
|Item Owner : Elina|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|