Airdrop not working
Airdrop is the wirelessly device for receive and share photos, videos and more from our device like iPhone, iPad or Mac to any other Apple device, as long as they are in range. Airdrop uses Bluetooth 4.x for power-efficient broadcast and discovery, and peer-to-peer Wi-Fi for swift transfer, so our iPhone, iPad, or Mac has to be within about 30 feet of each other. This is the best feature in apple device to share and transfer our data to another apple device.
“**[Airdrop not working on mac]**”
• Open a Finder Windows and select the Airdrop item in the sidebar, or select Airdrop from the Finder’s Go menu.
• The Airdrop Finder window will open offering to turn on Bluetooth if it is disabled.
• Click the Turn on Bluetooth button.
• To enable Wi-Fi either launches System Preferences from the Dock or select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
• Select the Network preference pane.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Jun 02, 2021 5:17 AM
Number of Views: 41
|Item Owner : Elina|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|