How to fix bluetooth mouse not working
The Bluetooth mouse is available in windows 10. We must be very familiar with these issues with Bluetooth, but we may know nothing about what to do when our Bluetooth mouse does not respond to our order or our Bluetooth mouse cannot be detected by Windows 10.
The most common problems related to this Bluetooth mouse are:
• Bluetooth driver not updated over a period of time.
• Issue with power and Sleep settings.
• Bluetooth service not working in your operating system.
• Power management options need to changed
• Issues with Bluetooth signals
• Windows not updated.
To fix “wireless mouse not working”
1. Correctly Connect Bluetooth Mouse to Windows 10
First we know how to connect the Bluetooth mouse to Windows 10.
• Click and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse to prepare it for pairing.
• Then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other devices >Connect or Pair, and if there are any instructions appearing on the screen, follow them and our Logitech or HP Bluetooth mouse can be paired with Windows 10.
2. Check Bluetooth Mouse Settings
When the Bluetooth mouse is not shown in window 10 then first we check the settings because there are many people tend to close the Bluetooth settings when they are not using Bluetooth mouse to save power or they just close it accidentally.
• Go to Device Manager.
• Find out Bluetooth adapter and double-click to expand it.
• Choose the Bluetooth mouse driver and right-click it to enter the Properties.
• Under the option Power Management, uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” and then click OK.
3. Update Bluetooth Mouse Driver
• Search Device Manager and press Enter to open it.
• Expand the Bluetooth and right-click the Bluetooth adapter to Uninstall it.
• Close device manager and reboot the computer
4. Enable Bluetooth Automatic Services
• Press Win + R and type Services in the search box.
• Look for Bluetooth Support Services in the Services window.
• Right click it and choose Properties of it.
• In the Properties window, find out Startup type item under the General tab.
• Select Automatic in the Startup type and click Apply and OK in order.
5. Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter
• Navigate to Start > Settings > Update & Security.
• Under Troubleshoot, pinpoint Bluetooth and then click it to Run the Troubleshooter.
If you have any query in “bluetooth mouse connected but not working”. So please contact our customer support number. Our technician will guide you 24x7 for the service.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Jun 08, 2021 11:29 AM
Number of Views: 37
|Item Owner : Heer|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|