Minecraft is an outlier – a video game that still focuses purely on the fun side. While it may not look like much exciting at first, anyone who steps into Minecraft’s world is all but assured to become a fan. Microsoft now owns Minecraft, we will need to link our game to an Xbox or Microsoft account to avail of certain features. These include cross-platform play with our friends and access to previously created worlds and in-game purchases (requires an existing account linked to the game), regardless of our platform. Do note that we can continue to play our game without signing into an Xbox/ Microsoft account if the aforementioned features aren’t a priority for us.
Steps to configure “aka.ms remote connect”
• Firstly, you will have to enter the Microsoft store on the 360 or Xbox One.
• Next, you will have to check for the downloaded app and Minecraft for Xbox one.
• Now, if you have the free version of the Minecraft game then you can directly, start playing.
• Lastly, if you need to configure cross play then check the onscreen instructions, follow them and enjoy playing.
• We go to the settings then click on account and open the account privacy and online safety
• Select the details and then we must click on custom option.
• Next, choose the Communication and multiplayer option in dialogue box.
• At last click to enable the Communication outside of Xbox live and get connected with other players.
If you face any issue in “remoteconnect ps4”. So please contact our customer support number. Our technician will guide you 24*7 for the service.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Jun 09, 2021 2:43 PM
Number of Views: 52
|Item Owner : Heer|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|