Apple id verification problem
Sometimes Apple Servers go down for maintenance, problems, or other reasons. So it’s a good idea to make sure the problem isn’t on Apple’s end before proceeding with any troubleshooting. Readers often see this message after a restore or iOS update that means our device is not allowing us to connect to Apple’s iCloud verification servers. There are several reasons of apple id verification failed for an unknown error some solution to fix these problem are as follows.
To fix “apple id verification failed”
1. Poor Internet Connection
Signing into Apple’s services requires us to connect to the internet. A stable internet connection is a must. Try opening any website of our choice via a browser. If we think it’s loading too slowly, our network must not be working well. If we are using Wi-Fi, try connecting to a different network or reboot our router.
2. Log out and Log into Your Wi-Fi
• Go to Settings > Wi–Fi.
• Tap the info button next to your Wi-Fi network, and tap on Forget This Network
• Select Forget when prompted to confirm your action.
• Now turn off your Wi–Fi, wait a couple of seconds, and turn it back on.
• When the Wi-Fi networks show up, tap on the same network
• Type the Wi–Fi password (if required), and log in.
3. Reset Network Settings
• Go to Settings > General.
• Scroll down to the bottom, and select the Reset section.
• Now, choose Reset Network Settings. (Enter your passcode if required.)
• Confirm your action by tapping Reset Network Settings on the pop-up dialog box.
4. Change our Apple ID password
Apple’s recommendations for strength. and, that may be the cause for the verification problem. We can change it on any device with an internet connection.
• Go to the Apple ID website (appleid.apple.com).
• Now, enter your Apple ID and Password.
• Click on Password and Security located in the left menu.
• Answer your security questions to verify your identity. (You can also enter the code that Apple sends to your mobile device.)
• Now, click Change Password, and a new page will open up.
• Enter your current (old) password, and choose a new one. (You will need to type the new password twice to verify.)
• Once the page accepts it, you will need to update it on all your iDevices.
If you have any problem in “apple id verification problem”. So please contact our customer support number. Our technician will guide you 24x7 for the service.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Jun 10, 2021 2:51 PM
Number of Views: 50
|Item Owner : Elina|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|