Minecraft is the best gaming platform for all. In minecraft we can enjoy minecraft on pretty much all platforms, from Windows PC and Xbox to PS4. Minecraft has a very unique feature called “aka ms remote connect”. This feature allows the ability of cross-playing to the players. Suppose someone is playing this game on a Nintendo switch while the other is playing it on PS4, they both can join this game together. This one feature alone has attracted a large number of people from the world to play this game.
“aka msremoteconnect minecraft login ps4”
• The PS Store and search for “Minecraft.” Buy and/or download the game.
• Open the game and select the Sign in with a Microsoft account option to the bottom left of the screen at https://aka.ms/remoteconnect PS4.
• A window will pop up with the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft code and a https://aka.ms/remoteconnect sign-in link.
• Next to open a browser on our second device and visit this URL.
• Enter this given code carefully in the text field on this page and proceed. The code may expire if we take too long on this step, so do this part as fast as possible.
• Remote connect Minecraft will then automatically log in into your account on your PS4.
Steps to fix the problem “aka.ms/remoteconnect not working”
1. Enter the Microsoft sign-in code
• Download the Minecraft game on PS4 or Nintendo Switch.
• Click on “Multiplayer Access” in our game on gaming console
• A prompt message will appear with a code and a link to authorize our account “aka. ms remote connect”
• Next, you have to note down the code that appears on your screen when you open the Minecraft multiplayer access.
• Now you have to open any browser and log into your Microsoft account from https://account.microsoft.com/.
• On the same browser, open https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, with which a new window shows up where we will have to paste the code that we noted earlier.
• Last but not least, we have to agree to the terms and conditions appearing on our screen, and then we will be able to play Minecraft on our PS4 or Nintendo without any sign-in error.
2. Delete the Minecraft saved and corrupted game files
• Select ‘settings’ on home screen.
• Go for System settings > Storage > System storage > Saved data and Minecraft
• Select the files you want to remove and delete it.
3. Settle down cross-play issues
We have mentioned earlier this features brings up the issue one of which is aka.ms remote connect error therefore we must have a grip on fixing cross-play issues on both PS4 and Xbox. It is important to note that the Xbox users have to download the game from the official store, while the PS4 users can do this from the PS4 store.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Jul 06, 2021 10:54 AM
Number of Views: 35
|Item Owner : Elina|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|