Epson printer not recognizing ink cartridge
Epson has the best printers in the world. It is the latest model that comes with multitasking performance and the best quality prints. The printer is fair with driver share. The person who is using this printer can know about how it is helpful. This error occurs at any time. It understudying the printer system to manage a network that helps us to device switch on and off.
Internal Memory Reset Needed
First we reset the internal memory of our printer when we install a new cartridge and reset its internal memory. Ensuring that it’s displaying full ink and toner levels, etc. Sometimes the printer just doesn’t do that correctly and believes that the old one, or no cartridge, currently inserted instead.
Dirty/damaged contacts stop chip data being read
The new ink or toner cartridge has a number of metal contacts that connect to similar metal contacts in the printer allowing them to communicate. Dirt or damage on the contacts inside the printer can prevent the contacts from connecting and can stop the printer from reading the information on the chip.
“Epson printer not recognizing ink cartridge”
• Remove the ink cartridges from the printer with the printer switched on. Follow the instruction and you go through the procedure for changing and ink cartridge.
• Next, switch off the printer and leave for approximately one minute. This gives the printer a chance to clear the error it had and power down naturally. It might also be worth checking our printer is passing this information this to our computer and that the error on screen has cleared.
• Next turn on the printer back on and given time for it to warn you of the missing ink cartridges. Taking an extra minute or two now may save you having to return your ink cartridge to your supplier or buying a new one.
• Re-fit the ink cartridges one at a time. Make sure that you follow any instructions closely or follow the procedures as described in your printer manual. If more than one cartridge has been rejected.
• It’s recommended installing them individually and making sure the ink cartridges recognized by your printer before installing the next cartridge. If any of the ink cartridges rejected during the installation process. Remove them straight away and replace them with another one.
If you have any issue in “ink cartridge not recognized epson”. So please contact our customer support number. Our technician will guide you 24*7 for the service.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Aug 23, 2021 10:54 AM
Number of Views: 36
|Item Owner : Elina|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|