Personalized Internet Ads Assessor - Spanish (US)
We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on online advertisements found in search engine results and evaluating their relevance to the search terms used.
Experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work.
Some task types require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone.
• High School Diploma or GED Qualification
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
• Access to and use of a secure broadband internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer, and an Android smartphone 4.1 or higher or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher), to be used to perform the work
• Experience in use of web browsers
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Nov 29, 2022 8:06 AM
Number of Views: 27
|Item Owner : Rei Mauricio|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|