High-purity acid purifier: also known as acid purification system, high-purity acid purifier, acid reagent purifier, high-purity acid distillation purifier, etc. In laboratory work, due to the poor purity of acid, deviations and errors in analysis results are often caused . Commercially available ultrapure acids are often too expensive to meet the large demand for acids in routine analysis. Therefore, purifying and optimizing the quality of the acid is the most economical and feasible way. The acid purifier of our factory can be used for the purification of HNO3, HCl, HF, alkali solution and organic solvent in the laboratory. The purified acid is as good as Merck's, In the later stage of the experiment, it can be matched with our unit's Teflon Teflon series reagent bottles to collect high-purity acid.
The high-purity acid purifier uses the principle of thermal radiation to keep the liquid temperature lower than the boiling point temperature to evaporate, and then condense the acid vapor to prepare high-purity water and high-purity reagents, which are widely used in sample processing and analysis experiments.
1. Purify acid in a closed environment without environmental pollution to ensure acid purity;
2. Cost saving and convenient experiment: purify low-cost acid reagents in a short time to meet the requirements of trace analysis;
3. It can meet the extremely low detection limit requirements of ICP and ICP-MS and provide laboratory-grade ultra-pure acid in harsh analytical applications. The containers used are made of Teflon corrosion-resistant non-adsorption plastics, which can handle experiments such as HNO3, HCl, HF, etc. Common acids in the chamber;
4. Experiments have shown that the metal impurity content can be reduced to about 0.01ppb after one distillation of the acid with a metal impurity content of about 10ppb. If the acid requirements are higher, the number of purifications can be increased;
5. Removable cleaning to avoid long-term purification in the cavity, resulting in more and more deposition of metal impurities, affecting the quality of purification
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Jiangsu
Last Update : Jul 22, 2022 4:43 AM
Number of Views: 39
|Item Owner : Claire|
Contact Phone: 15805194770
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|